If you are using Excel but would like to learn more about what it can really do, then this course is for you. Expand on your knowledge and working experience with Excel and learn to use functions and formulas to plan, design, and create spreadsheets. Learn to use advanced spreadsheet features such as Flash Fill, Advanced filtering, Subtotalling, Advanced formulas, Lookup and Reference functions, Data validation, Templates, Linking worksheets and workbooks, Pivot tables, Slicers and Macros.
- Advanced functions and formulas
- Plan, design and create spreadsheets
- Flash fill, advanced filtering, sub-totalling and advanced formulas
- Lookup, reference functions, data validation, templates and linking worksheets and workbooks
- Pivot tables, slicers and macros
- Learn how and when to apply these functionalities
NA288 Advanced Excel 2016
Additional selectable units may apply.
By successfully completing this course you will receive a Statement of Attendance.
This course may help you gain an administrative role where Excel is widely used. It will also complement any role you currently have involving Excel.
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Register your interest via the online enquiry form to be notified when the next course intake is available.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however it is recommended that you have good general knowledge of Excel and a lot of experience working with Microsoft Excel, or have undertaken 'Microsoft Excel - Intermediate' prior to this course.
- Please bring notebook, pen, and USB to class.
Fee For Service $140.00 (Tuition $140.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Engagement team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
If you haven't had much experience in using Excel, we do offer an intermediate-level course you may be interested in.