Learn how to work more effectively with Excel 2016 workbooks and worksheets. You will undertake hands-on exercises in advanced formatting, absolute referencing, conditional formatting, charting, filtering features to manage and analyse data. This course is intended for current Microsoft Excel 2016 users who wish to extend their knowledge and skills beyond building simple workbooks. Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to use more advanced techniques to manage, manipulate, analyse complex data associated with creating better and more productive workbooks.
- Analyse data
- Advanced and conditional formatting
- Filtering features
- Absolute referencing
- Manipulating complex data
NA228 Intermediate Excel 2016
Additional selectable units may apply.
By successfully completing this course you will obtain a Statement of Attendance.
- Course will increase your opportunities for employment in roles requiring skills in Microsoft Excel
- Up-skill for your current role
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Register your interest via the online enquiry form to be notified when the next course intake is available.
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
- Please bring notebook, pen, and USB to class.
Fee For Service $140.00 (Tuition $140.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Engagement team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com