With the basics established from your knowledge gained in '123 of Espresso Making', you will now focus on recognising quality espresso extraction and the techniques of texturing milk. This day will give you the time to practise and gain skills to start working in the coffee industry.
- How to adjust and set the commercial grinder
- Explore the coffee menu
- Texturing milk consistently
- Local industry
NA178 Next Step in Espresso Making
This course may help you find employment as a barista or work in a café.
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
- Monday 20 April 2020, 9.30am-4pm (1 session)
- Monday 20 July 2020, 9.30am-4pm (1 session)
- Monday 7 September 2020, 9.30am-4pm (1 session)
- Monday 12 October 2020, 9.30am-4pm (1 session)
- Monday 30 November 2020, 9.30am-4pm (1 session)
Venue: Building F, Coffee Lab.
- You must have first completed the '123 Espresso Making' short course to advance to 'Next step in Espresso Making'.
- For course attendance please ensure you are wearing flat enclosed shoes and long hair is tied back.
Fee For Service $200.00 (Tuition $200.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
When You Can Enrol
Enrol and pay online now. If the course is not available for online application, submit your expression of interest via the online form.