This workshop provides you with an overview of the espresso coffee world. Learn how to set up, operate and clean the grinder and espresso machine, and explore how to make a cappuccino, a latte, and a flat white.
Please note this course must be completed before you advance to 'Next step in Espresso Making' short course.
- Set up and operate a commercial espresso machine
- Overview of the industry
- Operate a commercial grinder
- Clean an espresso machine
- Texture milk
NA175 123 of Espresso Making
This course may help you find employment as a Barista or in a cafe setting.
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
- Monday 17 February 2020, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
- Monday 23 March 2020, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 4 May 2020, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
- Monday 1 June 2020, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 13 July 2020, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
- Monday 10 August 2020, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 31 August 2020, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
- Monday 19 October 2020, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 16 November 2020, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
Location: Building F, Coffee Lab.
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
- For course attendance please ensure you are wearing flat enclosed shoes and long hair is tied back.
Fee For Service $144.00 (Tuition $144.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
When You Can Enrol
Enrol and pay online now. If the course is not available for online application, submit your expression of interest via the online form.