If you are considering massage as a profession or you just want to be familiar with basic techniques, this short course is the ideal one-day starting point. You will find out more about the profession, and be introduced to the theory and practical techniques for a full body massage sequence. No previous skills are required.
Please note: Face masks must be worn during practical classes for infection control management. This will be a requirement regardless of whether mask wearing is mandatory in the wider community or not.
- Basic massage techniques and knowledge of muscles
You will be assessed on your theoretical knowledge, understanding and skills.
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Date/Time: Saturday 21 November 2020, 9am-4.30pm (1 session).
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
- Please bring to class: 3 large towels, 1 hand towel, 1 pillow case.
- As a student in this class you will be both giving and receiving massages during the course, so wear comfortable clothes.
- Please note the short massage courses do not qualify you to open a business and practise as a massage therapist, these are short introductory/special interest courses to give you the skills to provide massages to family and friends.
- Please note: Face masks must be worn during practical classes for infection control management. This will be a requirement regardless of whether mask wearing is mandatory in the wider community or not.
Fee For Service $150.00 (Tuition $150.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
Please note: We reserve the right to close course intakes early. Many courses have limited places and high demand. Early applications are recommended. We reserve the right to cancel intakes and courses if there are insufficient student numbers.
Consider taking your interest further and continue into the Certificate IV in Massage Therapy and the Diploma of Remedial Massage.
When You Can Enrol
Enrol and pay online now.