The face-to-face Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training is required for all liquor licensees and bar staff, and those involved in the serving, selling and supply of alcohol in Victoria. This program gives students the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to a safe, enjoyable environment in licensed premises. Students will cover: problems associated with excessive consumption, alcohol and the law, responsibility, alcohol facts, improving premises for RSA purposes and handling difficult customers.
- Serving alcohol responsibly
- Dealing with difficult patrons
- Problems associated with intoxication
- Premises planning for improved RSA results
- Facts about alcohol and the effects
- Legalities behind RSA and who and why staff and businesses are responsible
IA171 Responsible Service of Alcohol - Victoria
You will be given a written test as part of your assessment.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Victoria certificate
- RSA is valid for 3 years and must be renewed within 3 years of completing their last RSA program and every 3 years there after. To renew, please visit the following website: https://liquor.vcglr.vic.gov.au/rsa_refresher/
Certification provided by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
This certificate gives you the essential requirement for being able to serve and/or sell alcohol in premises in Victoria.
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
- Monday 14 September 2020, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 26 October 2020, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 7 December 2020, 3pm-7pm (1 session)
- Monday 14 December 2020, 1pm-5pm (1 session)
Venue: Building G, The Valleys Restaurant.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to undertake this course
- Please bring a pen/writing materials to the course.
Fee For Service $98.00 (Tuition $98.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment.
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, please submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Engagement team on 1300 69 8233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When You Can Enrol
Enrol and pay online now. If the course is not available for online application, submit your expression of interest via the online form.