If you want to gain a start in the supply or warehousing industry, a forklift operations licence is a great asset. Successful course completion will see you gain the national high risk work (HRW) licence required to operate forklifts in a safe and efficient manner. You will also enhance your knowledge and experience in line with relevant legislation.
4-day course: Designed for students who have had no experience, this course is theory and driver training focused.
Did you know that we can also develop customised courses that can be tailored to your workplace requirements?
- Licence to operate a forklift truck
- Follow occupational health and safety procedures
- Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
- Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
- Operate a forklift
TLIF1001 Follow work health and safety procedures
TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
TLIL1001 Complete workplace orientation/induction procedures
This course involves theoretical assessment on your knowledge of forklift safety and operation, as well as a practical assessment.
- Licence to operate a forklift.
Note: If you have misplaced your licence or need a replacement card, please contact WorkSafe directly on 1300 852 562.
Army Students needing replacement cards 1300 366 979(CommCare)
- Forklift operator
- Warehousing hand/assistant
- Warehouse attendant
- Logistics worker
- Distribution centre worker
- Manufacturing worker
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- Barnawartha North, Vic (Logic campus)
- Shepparton Vic
**Barnawartha North VIC - 2020 Dates**
17-20 Aug, 21-24 Sep, 26-29 Oct, 9-12 Nov, 16-19 Nov, 7-10 Dec or 14-17 Dec | Time: 8am-4.30pm.
**Shepparton VIC - 2020 Dates**
21-24 Sep, 26-29 Oct, 9-12 Nov, 16-19 Nov or 7-10 Dec | Time: 8am-4.30pm.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have appropriate enclosed footwear
- You must provide photo identification - please check via the following link to ensure you are able to provide the appropriate ID that WorkSafe require: https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/proof-identity-licence-applications
- You must be able to complete your High Risk Work licence assessment without an interpreter.
Please also note there are NO canteen facilities available at our Logic Campus. There are vending machines with limited options available and a BP Service Station located within 5 minutes’ drive of the campus, otherwise bring your own food and drink when completing a course at our Logic Campus.
Government Funded $577.50 (Tuition $552.50, Materials $25.00)
Concession $135.50 (Tuition $110.50, Materials $25.00)
Fee For Service $690.00 (Tuition $665.00, Materials $25.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment. Funding made available to eligible individuals by State and Commonwealth Governments. If funding is utilised, this may affect future opportunities to access additional funding in the future. For more information see ‘Fee information and eligibility’ under the 'Apply Now' tab on the Wodonga TAFE website.
- Please note. You must hand in Notice of Assessment within 60 days of Assessment or the licence will be invalid and you will have to re-do the entire course again.
- The licence expires every 5 years and must be renewed to keep currency.
- To renew a licence, a renewal form will be sent in the mail to you from WorkSafe and a small fee will need to be paid and submitted to Australia Post. This form for renewal is automatically sent by WorkSafe every 5 years.
Materials Included In Fees
- Reference books
- Safety vest
- Assessment fee
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Enrol and pay online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email email@example.com
**Licence Re-tests - Enrolment fees**
- Fee For Service Fee $170.00
- Government Funded $120
- Concession $24
For every hour of extra training a cost of $175 is charged (added to the enrolment fee above as an ancillary fee)
When You Can Enrol
Applications for 2020 dates now open!
Please fill the below fields then submit your enquiry: