Develop study and academic skills for successful transition to tertiary education and training pathways. This program provides supported learning for recent Year 12 school leavers or adults who would like to engage in higher education. It is designed to develop your skills in academic reading, writing and research, problem solving, planning and organising, collaborative learning, and team work. This course also includes a health specialisation to prepare for diploma and degree level studies in the health and community services sector.
- Set study goals and plan education pathway
- Prepare for tertiary reading and writing
- Develop mathematical skills
- Communicate verbally in a further study context
- Participate in collaborative learning
- Conduct online research for further study
- Work with diverse people
- Recognise healthy body systems
VU21864 Set study goals and plan education pathway
VU21865 Prepare for tertiary reading and writing
VU21866 Communicate verbally in a further study context
VU21867 Participate in collaborative learning
VU21868 Conduct online research for further study
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
VU22400 Work with and interpret numerical information in familiar and routine texts
BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
The assessments will enable students to demonstrate the underpinning knowledge, skills and attributes required to meet the course outcomes. A range of assessment strategies to meet different student’s needs will be selected, these will include essays, reports, projects, research and presentations.
By successfully completing this course you will receive a nationally recognised AQF Qualification.
- On-campus – The majority of teaching and assessment is conducted on-campus
- McKoy Street, Wodonga Vic (Main campus)
Full-time, 6 months
On campus: 9am-4pm, Monday-Wednesday.
- Usually, applicants will have completed Year 12 or equivalent, however applicants with other educational backgrounds will also be considered.
- An interview at Wodonga TAFE is required before your enrolment can be accepted.
Once you submit an application for this course you will receive a separate email from LLN Robot to complete a Learning, Reading, Writing, Oral and Numeracy test online. Please check your junk mail if this does not come to your inbox.
- Please allow one hour to complete the LLN Robot assessment. You will need a computer with speakers or headphones as there is an audio section in the assessment.
- Your LLN Assessment will need to be completed one week after receiving it to progress your application to the next stage, or your application may be withdrawn due to inactivity.
- If you are unable to access the LLN Robot link please contact our Customer Engagement team **as soon as possible.**
- Note: Completion of and passing the LLN Robot Assessment does not guarantee a place in the course at Wodonga TAFE. Numbers are limited and selected applicants will be contacted to attend an interview. If an applicant is not accepted into their preferred course they will be contacted and provided information on alternate pathways and/or courses.
Government Funded $2,415.00 (Tuition $2,415.00, Materials $0.00)
Concession $483.00 (Tuition $483.00, Materials $0.00)
Fee For Service $4,140.00 (Tuition $4,140.00, Materials $0.00)
Fees Additional Information
The student tuition fees published are indicative only and can be subject to change given individual circumstances at the time of enrolment. Funding made available to eligible individuals by State and Commonwealth Governments. If funding is utilised, this may affect future opportunities to access additional funding in the future. For more information see ‘Fee information and eligibility’ under the 'Apply Now' tab on the Wodonga TAFE website.
Materials Included In Fees
- Resource books
How to apply
Apply via the ‘Apply online now’ button in this course information page. If the course is not available for online application, you can submit your enquiry via the online form below. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team on 1300 69 8233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful completion of this program will prepare you for studies at diploma and degree level.
When You Can Enrol
Please note: if applications are not open, register your interest via the online enquiry form to be notified when the next course intake application form is available.
Please fill the below fields then submit your enquiry: